Bonuses and Free Spins in USA Online Casinos
Playing slots for real money at an online casino is amusing since it’s a game of odds where any outcome is possible. Real-money casinos in the USA often have banners on the home page, plastered with free-spins bonuses on slot games, knowing that this way, players will keep on spinning the reels.
While some players tend to avoid casino promotions and free spins, others are welcoming the casino’s gallantry while betting real money online. No-deposit bonuses combined with online slot games and Lady Luck’s blessing might be just what you need to bring home something extra.
USA-oriented online casinos use exciting welcome bonuses and plenty of free spins to promote the most played games. Players can receive up to 200 free spins on their first deposit which are valid for specific slot games. To get free spins from a casino, all you need to do is sign up at a casino and claim the bonus code.
Additionally, casinos often give many free spins and generous no-deposit bonuses via email. The secret of using bonuses and free spins the right way is to stay on top of all promotions. Online casino operators make a differentiation among slot players when it comes to bonuses. A player who places a real-money deposit of $10 to $50 at least once is more likely to receive free spins on slot games. Almost all online casinos initiate promotions to motivate their clients further to play slots.
List of Real Money Slots with Free Welcome Bonus
Free Bonuses and How They Work
In U.S.-friendly online casinos, you’ll get free spins more often than not. Giving away free spins is the most obvious way to attract slots players and incentivize them to try new games. First-time depositors often get the best offers with the highest number of free spins. This way, the casino entices you to keep on playing on their site, and you get a thrilling time playing the slots.
The most common bonuses are the ones that match the user’s deposit in percentage. However, keep in mind that you have to wager a certain amount of money before being able to withdraw. The usual deal requires you to wager 30 times the sum of the deposit and the bonus you get. If you try to withdraw cash from your player account before that, the entire winnings and the bonus sum will be forfeit.
When acquiring bonuses, some casinos automatically add them to the player’s account; others have a policy of contacting customer support and claiming the slots games bonus. There are several types of bonuses, and they depend on the user’s needs.
- Welcome Bonus. So the Welcome Bonus is a one-time no-deposit deal offered by an online casino. As it is intended for new users, it is often referred to as a sign-up, first-deposit, or new-player bonus. Most casinos offer a 100% welcome bonus, which means they double your first deposit.
- No-Deposit Bonus. Free bonus with which most respectable online casinos award a new slots player. It can be in the form of bonus cash, which can range from 5 to 50 credits or several free spins. Since they are free, they come with higher wagering requirements, as well as withdrawal limits (usually $100).
- Monthly Bonuses. Most online casinos have monthly offers, which often include free bonuses. Since they are aimed at frequent visitors, they are also called loyalty bonuses. These are renewed monthly, but the most devoted players can receive them weekly.
- Payment Method Bonuses. The payment method bonus is quite rare but is definitely something to look out for. Namely, when an online casino introduces a new payment method, they might also offer new bonuses or higher bonus percentage for anyone depositing via these methods, to animate you to wager real money.
- High-Roller Bonuses. Players who gamble regularly and invest large sums of money are not satisfied with the standard bonuses. These bonuses are not public. Once the casino’s management deems you a loyal player, they will contact you directly with these special offers.
- Refer a Friend Bonus. Often, an online casino may use this bonus to lure more players in. When you create an account and deposit for the first time, there is an option to invite a friend to the casino. This leads to rewards in the form of points, free spins, or real money.
Several Types of No-Deposit Bonuses
A no-deposit bonus is not just for new slots players, the existing clientele gets a special offer on no-deposit bonuses as well. Unlike traditional casinos, their online counterparts cannot provide free drinks. Hence, they welcome their new players and existing ones with a no-deposit bonus for slots games.
Real-money gambling is not just about spending your own money. That’s because free bonuses can give you a head start in a casino when you sign up or give you more chances to win big if you’ve been a member of the casino for a while.
Free Cash — A token of appreciation from an online casino, the free cash no-deposit bonus gives you an opportunity to explore the game library and perhaps even win more than 50 credits.
No-Deposit Free Spins — Good online casinos offer you free spins without a previous deposit requirement.
Free Play — A free play no-deposit bonus comes with a time limit predefined by the casino. The usual is 30 to 60 minutes before your bonus expires.
Cashback Bonuses — An online casino may offer you a free cashback bonus to return your deficit while gambling on the website. Cashback bonuses are defined by the time during which you lost your money, and an online casino can offer a 10% cashback each week.
Bonuses often come with a distinct set of guidelines. Before playing slot games, it is advised you read them and understand them. If you are in any doubt before you play, contact the customer service and ask for an explanation. Otherwise, everything except your deposit might be forfeited. The rules of every casino are usually addressed in the Terms and Conditions of the website or on the Promotions page.
Excluded Games — Not all games are allowed during bonus play. In general, the information regarding restricted games is often found in the Terms and Conditions section of the casino website.
Deposit Required — USA-friendly casinos often have a minimum amount required which you deposit into the account in order to play and withdraw any winnings after that.
Time Limit — This one is interesting, as many online casinos offer you free spins and bonuses on selected games with a time limit. The promotion is usually valid for seven days.
Withdrawal Limit — This limit represents the maximum amount you can withdraw from the account, no matter the amount won in total. For example, in many online casinos, this is 30$.
Wagering Requirement — It is the number of times the player needs to play through the amount of the deposit and bonus given by the online casino.
How to Use Bonus Codes
Bonus codes are fairly simple to use. You’ll often find them on the casino’s Promotions page. To activate them and claim the amazing bonus offers, all you need to do is copy-paste the code into the specific field (don’t worry, you can’t miss it) when making a deposit.
U.S.-friendly online casinos aim to please their customers by offering different no-deposit bonuses and free spins. Many casinos all over the globe were built on the foundations of the excitement, predictions, and anticipation which only the slot games provide.